Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy 101

Many thanks to Miss Beth over at Social Climbers for tagging me. Even though today has been a sad day (post on that later) I am going to try to be happy and put together a little list of to top ten things that make me happy.

1) The fact that I have a roof over my head and food on the table makes me infinitely happy and grateful everyday.
2) My Friends
3) Going through my list of daily blog reads. It is always a treat to catch up each morning with everyone's latest posts.
4) Golden Retriever Puppies
5) Sliding into my glorious bed each night.
6) Summer
7) Working out and staying fit
8) Coming home to a clean house at the end of each day.
9) Taking a day to go shopping for myself, doesn't happen often but those rare occasions where I get to be very selfish and splurge on myself fill the happy tank (I think we are overdue for one of those trips)
10) Dinner at Zelda's in Newport with good friends. Wine, food and gettin crazy makes life sweet

I encourage everyone to make their own list of the top 10 things that make them happy!

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I'm feeling generous-damn santa stung me. Email me your address and I'll mail you a signed copy of my book beth@socialclimbers.net xoxo

    SC

    ReplyDelete