Thursday, June 10, 2010

Are you a preppie, tag sale!

I decided to clean out my closet last night and found so goodies, that I love but just dont fit me so I thought some of you wonderful readers would be interested in them! I have paypal but I am not sure how to set it up on here (if anyone knows, your help would be much appreciated) I will ship everything priority shipping which should be between $5 and $10 and of course I can combine ship. Happy Shopping!
J.Crew Blazer Black with cream trim size 12 
$40 
This is one of my favorite pieces I own. Unfortunately I bought this right before I lost 40 lbs and now it does not fit. 



Lilypod patch madras shirt size XS 
$10
Then there are those pieces that you buy thinking you will be able to fit into them when you do loose weight and that just does not happen. 





Molly B Tie Back Dress Size 6 
SOLD 
I love this dress I am just too chesty to make it actually work. 
please email me at: areyouapreppie@gmail.com with any questions 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful things. I need to clean my closets, too!

    PS Come see me at www.marylandpinkandgreen.com to join my Follow Friday blog hop to get more followers and find more preppy blogs.

    ReplyDelete