Monday, May 31, 2010

Tar-Jay Finds!

Perusing target this weekend, I noticed these two cuties in the Merona Section. The shorts were only $15 and the dress was $40. I think these totally look so much more expensive than they are! (love that!)




Then fueled by the bargain bug headed over to Old Navy, sure that I could find some other basics. I was right, I scooped up these shorts in this color (marked down to $13, then in purple as well)
and since I am always on the look out for some great khaki pants, I also grabbed these up too, I love the color! 


Happy Memorial Day Everyone! 

4 comments:

  1. I saw those at Target too haha. I think I'm going to go back and grab the dress for work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Target this weekend and found the cutest black wrap dress on sale for $10! I was so excited- I love Target! And you're right, a lot of their stuff looks like it should cost a lot more! It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purchased the shorts last week-love them! I didn't see the dres but will check it out when I pop in later today.

    I always forget about Old Navy...they always have fantastic basics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those Target finds and the Old Navy pants! They are all so classic and cute! Hope you have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete